A A Satoskar
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Henoch-Schönlein purpura-like presentation in IgA-dominant Staphylococcus infection - associated glomerulonephritis - a diagnostic pitfallAnjali A Satoskar
Department of Pathology, Ohio State University Medical Center Columbus, OH, USA
Clin Nephrol 79:302-12. 2013....
- Histological spectrum of pulmonary manifestations in kidney transplant recipients on sirolimus inclusive immunosuppressive regimensSean Kirby
Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, USA
Diagn Pathol 7:25. 2012..The goal of this study was to provide a systematic review of thoracic biopsies in kidney transplant recipients for possible association between a type of immunosuppressive regimen and pulmonary complications...
- Discrepancies in glomerular and tubulointerstitial/vascular immune complex IgG subclasses in lupus nephritisA A Satoskar
Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, M018 Starling Loving Hall, 320 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Lupus 20:1396-403. 2011..Therefore we investigated IgG subclass distribution in the immune complex deposits at these anatomic sites...
- De novo thrombotic microangiopathy in renal allograft biopsies-role of antibody-mediated rejectionA A Satoskar
Department of Pathology, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Am J Transplant 10:1804-11. 2010..AMR is the most common cause of TMA in renal allografts in our patient population. It is important to recognize AMR-related TMA because plasmapheresis treatment may be beneficial...
- Strong transthyretin immunostaining: potential pitfall in cardiac amyloid typingAnjali A Satoskar
Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 35:1685-90. 2011..Confirmation with MS should be sought, particularly if there is any discrepancy between κ/λ staining and serum immunofixation results...
- 5/6 nephrectomy as a validated rat model mimicking human warfarin-related nephropathyA Ozcan
Department of Pathology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Am J Nephrol 35:356-64. 2012..Limitations of the brodifacoum model precluded a careful assessment of dose-response relationships...