Renee E Robinson
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Abnormal left ventricular mass and aortic distensibility in pediatric dialysis patientsRenee F Robinson
Children s Research Institute, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 20:64-8. 2005..However, further study is needed to address how control of BP, uremia, and other factors may affect these abnormalities in children with ESRD...
- Stability of cefazolin sodium in four heparinized and non-heparinized dialysate solutions at 38 degrees CRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health and Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Perit Dial Int 26:593-7. 2006..5%, 2.5%, or 4.25% dextrose, or 7.5% icodextrin, the new colloid formulation (Extraneal; Baxter), at 38 degrees C for 4 days...
- Management of nephrotic syndrome in childrenRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine and Public Health, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Pharmacotherapy 23:1021-36. 2003..g., levamisole), and experimental therapies. Further studies are needed to identify the most effective and least toxic therapeutic regimens for inducing and maintaining remission in children with nephrotic syndrome...
- Metabolic bone disease after chronic antacid administration in an infantRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:265-8. 2004..To describe a case of hypophosphatemia and metabolic bone disease (MBD) due to aluminum-containing antacids...
- Effectiveness of pretreatment in decreasing adverse events associated with pamidronate in children and adolescentsRenee E Robinson
College of Medicine and Public Health, Ohio State University, USA
Pharmacotherapy 24:195-7. 2004....
- Herbal weight-loss supplement misadventures per a regional poison centerRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, The Ohio State University, Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:787-90. 2004..Many herbal supplements used for weight loss contain stimulants. The poison control center has noted an increase in reports of adverse events with intentional and unintentional ingestion of herbal weight-loss supplements...
- Body mass index in primary and secondary pediatric hypertensionRenee F Robinson
Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Children s Hospital, 700 Children s Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 19:1379-84. 2004....
- Significance of heritability in primary and secondary pediatric hypertensionRenee F Robinson
Division of Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
Am J Hypertens 18:917-21. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine the genetic contribution to primary and secondary hypertension in a pediatric population through heritability analysis...
- Pharmacologic treatment of chronic pediatric hypertensionRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Paediatr Drugs 7:27-40. 2005....
- Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency in children with osteopenia or osteoporosis referred to a pediatric metabolic bone clinicSasigarn A Bowden
Columbus Children s Hospital, Division of Endocrinology, 700 Children s Dr, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Pediatrics 121:e1585-90. 2008....
- Intoxication with sodium monofluoroacetate (compound 1080)Renee F Robinson
Pediatric Pharmacotherapy NIH Clinical Research K30 Program, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, Childrens Research Institute, The Central Ohio Poison Control Center, Columbus 43210, USA
Vet Hum Toxicol 44:93-5. 2002..Two days later he was discharged with no evidence of neurologic sequelae. We report this patient to increase awareness of SMFA toxicity, and its ability to cause anion gap metabolic acidosis...
- Implications of diphenhydramine single-dose unintended ingestions in young childrenSasko D Stojanovski
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 23:465-8. 2007..Diphenhydramine is frequently used in children, but the consequences of single unintended dose exposures in young children are unknown...
- Treatment of poor linear growth in a patient with osteogenesis imperfecta type IIIRenee F Robinson
Department of Pediatrics, Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, USA
Clin Ther 26:1680-3. 2004..Osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) is a group of bone and connective tissue disorders arising from a genetic defect...
- Children and adolescent exposures to atomoxetine hydrochloride reported to a poison control centerSasko D Stojanovski
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University and Children s Research Institute, Columbus 43210, USA
Clin Toxicol (Phila) 44:243-7. 2006..Little is known about adverse drug reactions of atomoxetine following an overdose among children. The objective of our study was to evaluate the type of atomoxetine adverse drug reactions in relation to dose...
- Amlodipine therapy in pediatric patients with hypertensionMarcie L Parker
College of Pharmacy, Ohio State University and Children s Hospital, Columbus 43210, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:114-7. 2002