Paula Rinard Renker
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Women's views of prenatal violence screening: acceptability and confidentiality issuesPaula Rinard Renker
The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, 43210, USA
Obstet Gynecol 107:348-54. 2006..The purpose of this research was to address the need for evidenced-based practices for violence screening by identifying women's perceptions of, and experiences with, prenatal violence screening...
- Perinatal violence assessment: teenagers' rationale for denying violence when askedPaula Rinard Renker
The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 35:56-67. 2006..To describe teenagers' experiences with perinatal violence assessment...
- Breaking the barriers: the promise of computer-assisted screening for intimate partner violencePaula Rinard Renker
J Midwifery Womens Health 53:496-503. 2008..The findings of these initial studies provide support for the development and testing of computer screening and intervention strategies for IPV...
- Postpartum women's evaluations of an audio/video computer-assisted perinatal violence screenPaula Rinard Renker
The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, OH, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 25:139-47. 2007..Computer interviews offer an alternative approach to violence screening that may help women who are hesitant to disclose abuse directly to their healthcare providers...
- Keeping safe: teenagers' strategies for dealing with perinatal violencePaula Rinard Renker
The University of Akron, College of Nursing, OH 44325 3701, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 32:58-67. 2003..To identify strategies adolescents use to cope with and keep safe from perinatal violence...
- "Keep a blank face. I need to tell you what has been happening to mePaula Rinard Renker
University of Akron, College of Nursing, OH 44325 3701, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 27:109-16. 2002..To explore adolescents' experiences of abuse in the year before and during pregnancy...