K W Rammohan
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Efficacy and safety of modafinil (Provigil) for the treatment of fatigue in multiple sclerosis: a two centre phase 2 studyK W Rammohan
Department of Neurology, Ohio State University, 449 Means Hall, 1654 Upham Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 72:179-83. 2002..To assess the efficacy and safety of modafinil for the treatment of fatigue in multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Axonal injury in multiple sclerosisKottil W Rammohan
Department of Neurology, Ohio State University, Room 449 Means Hall, 1654 Upham Drive, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 3:231-7. 2003..The axon will undoubtedly remain the focus of our attention regarding research on MS now and in the future...
- Dose comparison trial of sustained-release fampridine in multiple sclerosisA D Goodman
Multiple Sclerosis Center, Chief Neuroimmunology Unit, Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Ave, Room 6 8521, Box 605, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neurology 71:1134-41. 2008..To examine the efficacy and safety of three different doses of sustained-release fampridine in people with multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- A phase 3 trial of extended release oral dalfampridine in multiple sclerosisAndrew D Goodman
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Ann Neurol 68:494-502. 2010..The current study was designed to confirm efficacy and further define safety and pharmacodynamics...
- Cerebral cortical lesions in multiple sclerosis detected by MR imaging at 8 TeslaA Kangarlu
Department of Radiology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 28:262-6. 2007..Our purpose was to examine if imaging at 8T can detect plaques in cortical gray matter (CGM) not evident at 1.5T...
- Emerging multiple sclerosis oral therapiesKottil W Rammohan
The MS Center, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
Neurology 74:S47-53. 2010..In this report, we weigh the beneficial outcomes of these compounds against their risks of adverse effects...
- Modafinil for fatigue in MS: a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind studyKottil W Rammohan
Neurology 65:1995-7; author reply 1995-7. 2005
- Issues and practices in multiple sclerosisJack S Burks
Washoe Institute of Neurosciences, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno 89509, USA
Neurorehabil Neural Repair 16:307-20. 2002..This review summarizes the main points of this discussion and is intended to serve as a reference for neurologists involved in the care of patients with MS...
- A dinucleotide deletion in CD24 confers protection against autoimmune diseasesLizhong Wang
Division of Immunotherapy, Department of Surgery, Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
PLoS Genet 3:e49. 2007..The dinucleotide deletion significantly reduced the stability of CD24 mRNA. Our results demonstrate that a destabilizing dinucleotide deletion in the 3' UTR of CD24 mRNA conveys significant protection against both MS and SLE...