Teresa Ramirez Montagut
Affiliation: The Rockefeller University
- Glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor family related gene activation overcomes tolerance/ignorance to melanoma differentiation antigens and enhances antitumor immunityTeresa Ramirez-Montagut
Department of Medicine and Immunology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 176:6434-42. 2006..Thus, we conclude that overall, GITR stimulation overcomes self-tolerance/ignorance and enhances T cell-mediated antitumor activity with minimal autoimmunity...
- IFN-gamma and Fas ligand are required for graft-versus-tumor activity against renal cell carcinoma in the absence of lethal graft-versus-host diseaseTeresa Ramirez-Montagut
Department of Immunology, Laboratory of the Immunology of Bone Marrow Transplantation, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Immunol 179:1669-80. 2007....
- GITR activation induces an opposite effect on alloreactive CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cells in graft-versus-host diseaseStephanie J Muriglan
Department of Medicine and Immunology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Kettering 425, Mailbox 111, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Exp Med 200:149-57. 2004..Our findings indicate that GITR has opposite effects on the regulation of alloreactive CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cells...
- CCR2 is required for CD8-induced graft-versus-host diseaseTheis H Terwey
Department of Medicine and Immunology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Kettering 406D, Mailbox 111, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Blood 106:3322-30. 2005..Interestingly, the graft-versus-tumor effect mediated by CCR2-/- CD8+ T cells was preserved, which suggests that interference with T-cell migration by blockade of CCR2 signaling can separate GVHD from GVT activity...
- Adjuvanticity of plasmid DNA encoding cytokines fused to immunoglobulin Fc domainsCristina R Ferrone
The Swim Across America Laboratory, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Medical and Graduate Schools of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:5511-9. 2006....
- Immunity to melanoma: unraveling the relation of tumor immunity and autoimmunityTeresa Ramirez-Montagut
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Oncogene 22:3180-7. 2003..Vitiligo (autoimmune hypopigmentation) can be mediated by T cells, FcgammaR+macrophages and/or complement...