Michael D Quartermain
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Left ventricle to right ventricle size discrepancy in the fetus: the presence of critical congenital heart disease can be reliably predictedMichael D Quartermain
The Cardiac Center at The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 22:1296-301. 2009..Prenatal ventricular size discrepancy with disproportionately smaller left ventricle than right ventricle (L-R/VD) can be a marker for important left-sided structural heart disease in the newborn...
- Neuropsychological status in children after repair of acyanotic congenital heart diseaseMichael D Quartermain
Divisions of Cardiology, Department of Anesthesia, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 126:e351-9. 2010..We sought to limit confounding variables and isolate potential independent effects of CPB by describing neuropsychological function in school-aged children after repair of acyanotic CHD...
- Outcomes of infants undergoing superior cavopulmonary connection in the presence of ventricular dysfunctionMatthew J O'Connor
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 33:547-53. 2012..Ventricular performance improves in the majority of patients after SCPC, and midterm outcomes are comparable with previous reports, suggesting that these patients remain candidates for staged palliation...
- Supplemental tube feeding does not mitigate weight loss in infants with shunt-dependent single-ventricle physiologyMichael V Di Maria
The Cardiac Center, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th Street and Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 34:1350-6. 2013..Although GT after initial palliation is associated with longer LOS after SCPC, it is not associated with an increase in interstage morbidity or mortality...
- Doppler tissue imaging in children following cardiac transplantation: a comparison to catheter derived hemodynamicsDavid J Goldberg
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Transplant 15:488-94. 2011..However, a septal E:E(a)>12 is associated with elevated PCWP and high grade cellular rejection and a lateral tricuspid E:E(a)>10 is associated with elevated mean RAp...
- Impact of mode of delivery on markers of perinatal hemodynamics in infants with hypoplastic left heart syndromeAmy L Peterson
Division of Cardiology, Fetal Heart Program, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Pediatr 159:64-9. 2011..To determine whether the mode of delivery of infants prenatally diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS) affects markers of perinatal hemodynamics...