Joseph J Pinzone
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Sickle cell trait and priapism: a case report and review of the literatureBrian F Birnbaum
The Ohio State University, The Ohio State University, 1654 Upham Drive, 207 Means Hall, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Cases J 1:429. 2008..Following this, his partner removed him from his residence resulting in a suicide attempt. During hospitalization the patient developed priapism, a condition he had not experienced before...
- BP1 transcriptionally activates bcl-2 and inhibits TNFalpha-induced cell death in MCF7 breast cancer cellsHolly S Stevenson
Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 37 Convent Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Breast Cancer Res 9:R60. 2007..The purpose of our current investigation was to determine whether elevated levels of BP1 in breast cancer cells are associated with increased cell survival...
- A novel PTEN mutation in Cowden syndrome is associated with a mixed degenerative-erosive arthritic process: potential molecular pathogenic mechanismsJoseph J Pinzone
Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center, 1581 Dodd Drive, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:1522-7. 2007
- The role of Dickkopf-1 in bone development, homeostasis, and diseaseJoseph J Pinzone
Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Blood 113:517-25. 2009..Here, we review the rapidly growing body of literature defining a pivotal role for DKK1 in bone health and disease...
- Zoledronic acid decreased osteolysis but not bone metastasis in a nude mouse model of canine prostate cancer with mixed bone lesionsNanda K Thudi
Department of Veterinary Biosciences, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Prostate 68:1116-25. 2008..In this study, we hypothesized that tumor-induced osteolysis promoted the incidence of bone metastases and osteoblastic activity...
- BP1 and Nuclear Hormone Signaling in Breast CancerJOSEPH PINZONE; Fiscal Year: 2007..Schwartz, Fontana, and Ascensao will provide overarching scientific and career guidance and independent ongoing peer review. Finally, Dr. Schaffner will mentor my training in the responsible conduct of research. ..