Alexandria T Phan
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (pNET): placing current findings into perspectiveAlexandria T Phan
Department of GI Medical Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, TX 77030, United States
Cancer Treat Rev 39:3-9. 2013..In this review, the data supporting the use of everolimus and sunitinib in advanced pNET are reviewed, and the incorporation of these targeted therapies into a pNET treatment algorithm is further discussed...
- Chromogranin A and neuron-specific enolase as prognostic markers in patients with advanced pNET treated with everolimusJames C Yao
Department of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Box 426, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:3741-9. 2011..Chromogranin A (CgA) and neuron-specific enolase (NSE) are considered general biomarkers of these tumors...
- New strategies for advanced neuroendocrine tumors in the era of targeted therapyMei Dong
Department of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:1830-6. 2012..Development of rational combinations may further improve therapeutic outcome. These successes and our improved understanding of the underlying molecular biology are likely to lead to further important advances on the horizon...
- Efficacy of RAD001 (everolimus) and octreotide LAR in advanced low- to intermediate-grade neuroendocrine tumors: results of a phase II studyJames C Yao
Department of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology, Unit 426, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:4311-8. 2008..Evaluate the activity of everolimus (RAD001) in combination with octreotide long-acting repeatable (LAR) in patients with advanced low- to intermediate-grade neuroendocrine tumors...
- NANETS consensus guideline for the diagnosis and management of neuroendocrine tumors: well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumors of the thorax (includes lung and thymus)Alexandria T Phan
Department of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Pancreas 39:784-98. 2010..Final treatment recommendations for patients with either bronchial or thymic NETs should be individualized, weighing the risks and benefits of therapy...