Mark V Paterno
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- A between sex comparison of anterior-posterior knee laxity after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with patellar tendon or hamstrings autograft: a systematic reviewMark V Paterno
Sports Health and Performance Institute, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
Sports Med 42:135-52. 2012..Future studies need to rigorously address this clinical question to confirm the results currently in the literature...
- Arthrometric curve-shape variables to assess anterior cruciate ligament deficiencySamuel C Wordeman
The Ohio State University, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Columbus, OH, USA
Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon) 27:830-6. 2012..We hypothesized that linear stiffness and compliance after positive curve inflection would be more sensitive and specific to anterior cruciate ligament injury than current measures and would require data from the involved limb only...
- The 2012 ABJS Nicolas Andry Award: The sequence of prevention: a systematic approach to prevent anterior cruciate ligament injuryTimothy E Hewett
Department of Physiology and Cell Biology, The Ohio State University Sports Medicine Sports Health and Performance Institute, 2050 Kenny Road, Suite 3100, Columbus, OH 43221 3502, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 470:2930-40. 2012..Therefore, prevention of ACL injury is currently the only effective intervention for these life-altering sequelae, while much of the literature has a rehabilitative focus...
- Incidence of contralateral and ipsilateral anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury after primary ACL reconstruction and return to sportMark V Paterno
Sports Health and Performance Institute, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Clin J Sport Med 22:116-21. 2012..The hypotheses were that the IR of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury after ACLR would be greater than the IR in an uninjured cohort of athletes and would be greater in female athletes after ACLR than male athletes...
- The clinical utility and diagnostic performance of MRI for identification and classification of knee osteochondritis dissecansCarmen E Quatman
Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 94:1036-44. 2012..imaging modality to identify knee osteochondritis dissecans compared with arthroscopy? (2) Is MRI a sensitive tool that can be utilized to characterize lesion severity and stability of osteochondritis dissecans fragments in the knee?..
- The impact of quadriceps femoris strength asymmetry on functional performance at return to sport following anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionLaura C Schmitt
Division of Physical Therapy, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 42:750-9. 2012..Cross-sectional study...
- Longitudinal anterior knee laxity related to substantial tibial tunnel enlargement after anterior cruciate ligament revisionCarmen E Quatman
Departments of Physiology and Cell Biology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Arthroscopy 27:1160-3. 2011..Surgeons should be aware of this condition and the clinical consequences that may accompany bone tunnel enlargement after ACL surgery...