Eun Sung Park
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- NF-kappaB/STAT3/PI3K signaling crosstalk in iMyc E mu B lymphomaSeong Su Han
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Department of Pathology, Iowa City, IA, USA
Mol Cancer 9:97. 2010..To study the mechanism of Myc-induced lymphoma, we analyzed signaling pathways in lymphoblastic B-cell lymphomas (LBLs) from iMyc E mu mice, and an LBL-derived cell line, iMyc E mu-1...
- Gene expression profiling reveals different pathways related to Abl and other genes that cooperate with c-Myc in a model of plasma cell neoplasiaEun Sung Park
Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Genetics, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
BMC Genomics 8:302. 2007....
- Heterologous tissue culture expression signature predicts human breast cancer prognosisEun Sung Park
Laboratory of Genetics, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 2:e145. 2007..This predisposition can be reflected in the gene expression pattern of the primary tumor, which may predict outcomes and guide the choice of treatment better than other clinical predictors...
- Global gene expression profiling in mouse plasma cell tumor precursor and bystander cells reveals potential intervention targets for plasma cell neoplasiaJason Legrand
Molecular Genetics Section, Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Genetics, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 37 Convent Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 119:1018-28. 2012..The latter led to a biologic validation study that showed that the AMPK-activating diabetes drug, metformin, was a potent specific PCT inhibitor in vitro...
- Identification of potential driver genes in human liver carcinoma by genomewide screeningHyun Goo Woo
Laboratory of Experimental Carcinogenesis, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 4262, USA
Cancer Res 69:4059-66. 2009....
- High-affinity monoclonal antibodies for detection of the microbial metabolite, 2-methylisoborneolLeslie C Plhak
Department of Food Science, Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station and Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge 70803, USA
J Agric Food Chem 51:3731-6. 2003..Detection was relatively specific for MIB and showed 20% cross-reactivity with borneol or isoborneol and 4-5% cross-reactivity with camphor. No cross-reactivity to geosmin was observed...
- Birth of parthenogenetic mice that can develop to adulthoodTomohiro Kono
Department of Bioscience, Tokyo University of Agriculture, Setagaya Ku, Tokyo 156 8502, Japan
Nature 428:860-4. 2004..The parthenote developed to adulthood with the ability to reproduce offspring. These results suggest that paternal imprinting prevents parthenogenesis, ensuring that the paternal contribution is obligatory for the descendant...
- Gene expression-based recurrence prediction of hepatitis B virus-related human hepatocellular carcinomaHyun Goo Woo
Department of Internal Medicine and Liver Research Institute, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Clin Cancer Res 14:2056-64. 2008....