Chee M Ng
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Modeling approach to investigate the effect of neonatal Fc receptor binding affinity and anti-therapeutic antibody on the pharmacokinetic of humanized monoclonal anti-tumor necrosis factor-α IgG antibody in cynomolgus monkeyChee M Ng
Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutic, Children Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, United States School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, United States Electronic address
Eur J Pharm Sci 51:51-8. 2014..A semi-mechanistic model was developed to investigate the quantitative relationship between the FcRn binding affinity and PK of mAbs in cynomolgus monkey with the presence of ATA...
- Novel hybrid GPU-CPU implementation of parallelized Monte Carlo parametric expectation maximization estimation method for population pharmacokinetic data analysisC M Ng
Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, CTRB Building Room 4010, 3501 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104, USA
AAPS J 15:1212-21. 2013..The novel hybrid GPU-CPU implementation of parallelized MCPEM algorithm developed in this study holds a great promise in serving as the core for the next-generation of modeling software for population PK/PD analysis. ..
- Mechanism-based pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model for troxacitabine-induced neutropenia in cancer patientsChee M Ng
Institute for Drug Development, Cancer Therapy and Research Center, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 67:985-94. 2011..The objective of this study was to develop a mechanism-based population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) model in describing troxacitabine-induced neutropenia in patients with cancer...
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of cisplatin and troxacitabine administered intravenously every 28 days in patients with advanced solid malignanciesChia Chi Lin
The Institute for Drug Development, Cancer Therapy and Research Center, San Antonio, TX, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 65:167-75. 2009....
- GPU-accelerated nonparametric kinetic analysis of DCE-MRI data from glioblastoma patients treated with bevacizumabYu Han H Hsu
Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 31:618-23. 2013..This finding indicates that the GPU-based method can significantly shorten the computational times required to assess tumor physiology from DCE-MRI data in preclinical and clinical development of antivascular therapies...
- Oxaliplatin pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in adult cancer patients with impaired renal functionChris H Takimoto
Institute for Drug Development, Cancer Therapy and Research Center, San Antonio, Texas 78245 3217, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:4832-9. 2007..To characterize the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of oxaliplatin in cancer patients with impaired renal function...
- Mechanism-based receptor-binding model to describe the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic of an anti-α5β1 integrin monoclonal antibody (volociximab) in cancer patientsChee M Ng
Cancer Therapy and Research Center, Institute for Drug Development, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, 78229, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 65:207-17. 2010..A mechanism-based pharmacokinetic (PK)/pharmacodynamic (PD) model was developed to investigate the dynamic interaction between volociximab concentrations and free monocyte α(5)β(1) integrin levels in cancer patients...