Affiliation: The World Bank
- Public spending on health care: how are different criteria related?P Musgrove
World Bank Institute, World Bank, Washington, DC 20433, USA
Health Policy 47:207-23. 1999....
- Basic patterns in national health expenditurePhilip Musgrove
The World Bank, Washington, DC 20433, USA
Bull World Health Organ 80:134-42. 2002..Within public spending, there is no convergence in the type of finance - general revenue versus social insurance. Private insurance is usually insignificant except in some rich countries...
- Design, content and financing of an essential national package of health servicesJ L Bobadilla
Population, Health and Nutrition Department, World Bank, Washington, DC 20433
Bull World Health Organ 72:653-62. 1994....
- A critical review of 'a critical review': the methodology of the 1993 World Development Report, 'Investing in Health'P Musgrove
World Bank, Washington, DC, USA
Health Policy Plan 15:110-5. 2000....
- Protecting households from catastrophic health spendingKe Xu
Department of Health Systems Financing, Health Systems and Services, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:972-83. 2007..Prepayment mechanisms protect people from financial catastrophe, but there is no strong evidence that social health insurance systems offer better or worse protection than tax-based systems do...
- Judging health systems: reflections on WHO's methodsPhilip Musgrove
Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Lancet 361:1817-20. 2003
- Malnutrition and dietary protein: evidence from China and from international comparisonsDean T Jamison
Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Food Nutr Bull 24:145-54; discussion 156-66. 2003..The protein effect appears stronger for males than for females...
- The perils of adding up: a cautionary tale about modeling and regression analysisPhilip Musgrove
Disease Control Priorities Project, Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Int J Health Serv 34:11-14. 2004..The imputed values of "responsiveness" in the WHO World Health Report 2000 illustrate this danger...