Sarah Anne Murphy
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Applying methodological search filters to CAB abstracts to identify research for evidence-based veterinary medicineSarah Anne Murphy
The Ohio State University, Columbus 43210, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 90:406-10. 2002..as most effective for locating information for evidence-based medicine in MEDLINE would be effective in locating information in CAB Abstracts for evidence-based veterinary medicine...
- Research methodology search filters: are they effective for locating research for evidence-based veterinary medicine in PubMed?Sarah Anne Murphy
Veterinary Medicine Library, Ohio State University, 225 Veterinary Medicine Academic Building, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, OH 434210, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 91:484-9. 2003..The study examined the effectiveness of research methodology search filters developed by Haynes and colleagues and utilized by the Clinical Query feature of PubMed for locating literature for evidence-based veterinary medicine (EBVM)...
- Standards for the academic veterinary medical librarySarah Anne Murphy
J Med Libr Assoc 93:130-2. 2005..The standards were approved by Section Council in April 2005 and received final approval from the Board of Directors of the Medical Library Association during MLA '04 in Washington, DC...
- Consumer health information for pet ownersSarah Anne Murphy
The Ohio State University, 225 Veterinary Medicine Academic Building, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 94:151-8. 2006..The author studied health information available for veterinary consumers both in print and online...
- The effects of portfolio purchasing on a specialized subject collectionSarah Anne Murphy
Veterinary Medicine Library, Ohio State University, 225 Veterinary Medicine Academic Building, 1900 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 95:9-13. 2007..To examine the impact of portfolio purchasing on a small, highly specialized medical collection at The Ohio State University...
- Searching for veterinary evidence: strategies and resources for locating clinical researchSarah Anne Murphy
The Ohio State University, 225 Veterinary Medicine Academic Building, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 37:433-45. 2007..Flexibility when identifying, selecting, and combining search terms is also required to avoid overlimiting a search...