Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- A phase I study of high-dose interleukin-2 with sorafenib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma and melanomaPaul Monk
Division of Medical Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Ohio State University, and Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Columbus, OH Division of Medical Oncology, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, CO
J Immunother 37:180-6. 2014..HD IL-2 followed by sorafenib was safe and feasible in patients with MM and RCC and did not adversely affect T-cell signaling through STAT5 in response to IL-2...
- Efficacy of peripheral androgen blockade in prostate cancer patients with biochemical failure after definitive local therapy: results of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 9782J Paul Monk
Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, The Ohio State University School of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Cancer 118:4139-47. 2012..Because testosterone levels are not suppressed, this approach may be associated with less morbidity than conventional gonadal androgen suppression...
- A phase 1 study of KOS-862 (Epothilone D) co-administered with carboplatin (Paraplatin®) in patients with advanced solid tumorsJ Paul Monk
Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Invest New Drugs 30:1676-83. 2012..To determine the maximally tolerated dose (MTD) and pharmacokinetics of carboplatin plus KOS-862 (Epothilone D) a novel cytotoxic macrolide capable of causing mitotic arrest, in patients with advanced solid malignancies...
- Low grade papillary transitional cell carcinoma pelvic recurrence masquerading as high grade invasive carcinoma, ten years after radical cystectomyPankaj P Dangle
The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Ohio State University and Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
World J Surg Oncol 6:103. 2008..Tumor recurrence following radical cystectomy for a low-grade superficial transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) is exceedingly uncommon and has not been reported previously...
- A phase I dose escalation and pharmacodynamic study of SU5416 (semaxanib) combined with weekly cisplatin and irinotecan in patients with advanced solid tumorsLudmila K Martin
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, The James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Columbus, OH, USA
Onkologie 36:657-60. 2013....
- Biomodulation of capecitabine by paclitaxel and carboplatin in advanced solid tumors and adenocarcinoma of unknown primarySameh Mikhail
Richard Solove Research Institute, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center James Cancer Hospital, 320 W 10th Avenue, Columbus, OH, 43221, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 76:1005-12. 2015..8 months (95 % CI 6.0-32.0 months). CTX demonstrated acceptable tolerability and antitumor activity. At the recommended dose level in patients with ACUP, this regimen showed encouraging preliminary activity...
- Pharmacobiologically based scheduling of capecitabine and docetaxel results in antitumor activity in resistant human malignanciesPadma Nadella
Department of Medicine, Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH 43210 1240, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2616-23. 2002..We hypothesized that weekly docetaxel would result in sustained dThdPase expression and that capecitabine administration at times of maximum dThdPase upregulation would increase the therapeutic index for this combination...