Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- The state of evidence-based practice in US nurses: critical implications for nurse leaders and educatorsBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
The Ohio State University College of Nursing, 1585 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Nurs Adm 42:410-7. 2012..Nurse leaders and educators must provide learning opportunities regarding EBP and facilitate supportive cultures to achieve the Institute of Medicine's 2020 goal that 90% of clinical decisions be evidence-based...
- USPSTF perspective on evidence-based preventive recommendations for childrenBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
College of Nursing, The Ohio State University, Newton Hall, 1585 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Pediatrics 130:e399-407. 2012..Strategies to accelerate the implementation of evidence-based services and areas of need for future research to fill key gaps in evidence-based recommendations and guidelines are highlighted...
- Achieving a high-reliability organization through implementation of the ARCC model for systemwide sustainability of evidence-based practiceBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
College of Nursing, The Ohio State University, 1585 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Nurs Adm Q 36:127-35. 2012....
- Evidence-based practice, step by step: sustaining evidence-based practice through organizational policies and an innovative modelBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
The Ohio State University College of Nursing in Columbus, USA
Am J Nurs 111:57-60. 2011..The complete EBP series is available as a collection on our Web site; go to www.ajnonline.com and click on Collections...
- Consumer preferences and values as an integral key to evidence-based practiceBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
College of Nursing, Arizona State University, Tempe 85287, USA
Nurs Adm Q 30:123-7. 2006..This article briefly reviews the status of EBP in the United States, described the ARCC mentorship model, and highlights how to engage consumers in the EBP process...
- Outcomes and implementation strategies from the first U.S. Evidence-Based Practice Leadership SummitBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
College of Nursing, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 2:113-21. 2005