Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Early onset HER2-positive breast cancer is associated with germline TP53 mutationsAmal Melhem-Bertrandt
Department of Breast Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 118:908-13. 2012..Germline TP53 mutations predispose to early onset breast cancer in women and are associated with Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Published data on the pathological characteristics of breast cancer among women with TP53 mutations is limited...
- Beta-blocker use is associated with improved relapse-free survival in patients with triple-negative breast cancerAmal Melhem-Bertrandt
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 77030, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:2645-52. 2011..To examine the association between beta-blocker (BB) intake, pathologic complete response (pCR) rates, and survival outcomes in patients with breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy...
- Efficacy of neoadjuvant therapy with trastuzumab concurrent with anthracycline- and nonanthracycline-based regimens for HER2-positive breast cancerSoley Bayraktar
Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 118:2385-93. 2012....
- Effect of adjuvant/neoadjuvant trastuzumab on clinical outcomes in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancerRashmi K Murthy
Department of Breast Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Cancer 120:1932-8. 2014....
- Leptomeningeal disease and breast cancer: the importance of tumor subtypeSausan Abouharb
Department of General Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 146:477-86. 2014..30; 95 %CI 1.98-5.52). LMD carries a dismal prognosis. Modest survival differences by tumor subtype were seen. Patients with HER2+BC had the best outcome. There is an urgent need to develop effective treatment strategies. ..