Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- A trainee's perspective on cardiovascular careRohit Mehta
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, The Ohio State University, College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Am Heart Hosp J 5:57-8. 2007
- Expeditious evaluation of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia: what is the mechanism?Bharat K Kantharia
Division of Cardiac Electrophysiology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Heart Rhythm 4:533-4. 2007
- Comparison of computed tomography imaging with intraprocedural contrast esophagram: implications for catheter ablation of atrial fibrillationEmile G Daoud
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Richard M Ross Heart Hospital, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Heart Rhythm 5:975-80. 2008..Computed tomography (CT) has been used to localize the esophagus before radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of atrial fibrillation (AF)...
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance in endocardial fibroelastosisSubha V Raman
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:391-3. 2005..We report a case of endomyocardial fibroelastosis diagnosed by late gadolinium-enhanced CMR and confirmed by endomyocardial biopsy. The patient improved following treatment with imatinib...
- Successful ablation of focal left atrial tachycardia using Stereotaxis Niobe remote magnetic navigation systemRohit Mehta
Division of Cardiac Electrophysiology, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH, USA
Europace 10:280-3. 2008....
- Tachycardia with QRS morphology identical to the normal sinus rhythm electrocardiogram: what is the mechanism?Bipinpreet Nagra
Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratory, The Ohio State University Medical Center, 473 W 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 31:604-8. 2008