Jodi C McDaniel
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Neutrophil activity in chronic venous leg ulcers--a target for therapy?Jodi C McDaniel
College of Nursing, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Wound Repair Regen 21:339-51. 2013..We also appraised the strength of evidence for current and potential therapeutics that target excessive neutrophil activity...
- Omega-3 fatty acids effect on wound healingJodi C McDaniel
The Ohio State University, College of Nursing, Columbus, Ohio 43210 1289, USA
Wound Repair Regen 16:337-45. 2008....
- Fish oil supplementation alters levels of lipid mediators of inflammation in microenvironment of acute human woundsJodi C McDaniel
College of Nursing, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210 1289, USA
Wound Repair Regen 19:189-200. 2011..We suggest that lipid mediator profiles can be manipulated by altering polyunsaturated fatty acid intake to create a wound microenvironment more conducive to healing...
- Effect of n-3 oral supplements on the n-6/n-3 ratio in young adultsJodi C McDaniel
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
West J Nurs Res 32:64-80. 2010..3 +/- 1.6) than the placebo group (16.8 +/- 3.5) by study completion. The results suggest that more balanced n-6/n-3 ratios may be achieved efficiently in healthy, young adults with supplements containing EPA and DHA...
- Are young adults following the dietary guidelines for Americans?Jodi C McDaniel
The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, OH, USA
Nurse Pract 37:1-9. 2012..Nurse practitioners who consistently promote the guidelines may improve long-term health in this subpopulation...