Affiliation: The New York Botanical Garden
- The ABC model and the diversification of floral organ identityAmy Litt
The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Semin Cell Dev Biol 21:129-37. 2010..Lastly, there are many aspects of ABC gene function outside the major model systems that remain a mystery, perhaps none more so than the C-terminal amino acid motifs that distinguish specific ABC gene lineages...
- Antioxidant glucosylated caffeoylquinic acid derivatives in the invasive tropical soda apple, Solanum viarumShi Biao Wu
Department of Biological Sciences, Lehman College, 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx, New York 10468, USA
J Nat Prod 75:2246-50. 2012..The antioxidant activities determined by ABTS(•+) and DPPH(•) assays were in the order 1 > 2 > 5-CQA...
- The Aquilegia FRUITFULL-like genes play key roles in leaf morphogenesis and inflorescence developmentNatalia Pabón-Mora
The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx, NY, 10458, USA
Plant J 74:197-212. 2013..We analyze the results in the context of the core eudicot duplication, and discuss the implications of our findings in terms of the genetic regulation of leaf morphogenesis in Aquilegia and other flowering plants...
- Poppy APETALA1/FRUITFULL orthologs control flowering time, branching, perianth identity, and fruit developmentNatalia Pabón-Mora
The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx, New York 10458, USA
Plant Physiol 158:1685-704. 2012....
- Phylogeographic relationships among Asian eggplants and new perspectives on eggplant domesticationRachel S Meyer
Genomics Program, The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 63:685-701. 2012..incanum and S. undatum may not be genetically distinct. Routes of the spread of eggplant cultivation throughout Asia are proposed, and evolutionary relationships among allied species are discussed...