Kimberly Y Lin
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Genetic testing in congenital heart disease: ethical considerationsKimberly Y Lin
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg 4:53-7. 2013..The case and the panel discussion that ensued highlight several ethical principles and challenges in this unique patient population. ..
- Troponin I levels from donors accepted for pediatric heart transplantation do not predict recipient graft survivalKimberly Y Lin
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 30:920-7. 2011..This study examined whether troponin I levels from donors accepted for pediatric heart transplantation predicted graft failure...
- Elevation of serum cardiac troponin I in a cross-sectional cohort of asymptomatic subjects with Friedreich ataxiaLisa S Friedman
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neurology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, United States Department of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, United States
Int J Cardiol 167:1622-4. 2013..At present, baseline values of cardiac troponin I are unknown among Friedreich ataxia subjects...
- Cross-sectional analysis of electrocardiograms in a large heterogeneous cohort of Friedreich ataxia subjectsKimberly A Schadt
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neurology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Child Neurol 27:1187-92. 2012..006 and P = .026 for left ventricular hypertrophy and P < .001 and P = .001 for right). Neurologic status as measured by the functional disability score did not predict ECG abnormalities...
- Coronary ostioplasty for congenital atresia of the left main coronary artery ostiumDavid J Kaczorowski
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 94:1307-10. 2012..This condition is often misdiagnosed as anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery until the time of surgical intervention, leaving the surgeon little time to contemplate the best operative technique...