Sergio A Lamprecht
Affiliation: The Rockefeller University
- Mechanisms of action of vitamin D: recent findings and new questionsMartin Lipkin
J Med Food 9:135-7. 2006
- Migrating colonic crypt epithelial cells: primary targets for transformationSergio A Lamprecht
Strang Cancer Research Laboratory at the Rockerfeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Carcinogenesis 23:1777-80. 2002....
- Chemoprevention of colon cancer by calcium, vitamin D and folate: molecular mechanismsSergio A Lamprecht
Strang Cancer Prevention Center and Strang Cancer Research Laboratory at The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, New York 10021, USA
Nat Rev Cancer 3:601-14. 2003..They include a complex series of signalling events that affect the structural and functional organization of colon cells...
- Dietary calcium and cholecalciferol modulate cyclin D1 expression, apoptosis, and tumorigenesis in intestine of adenomatous polyposis coli1638N/+ miceKan Yang
Strang Cancer Research Laboratory, Department of Medicine Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Nutr 138:1658-63. 2008....
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonist troglitazone induces colon tumors in normal C57BL/6J mice and enhances colonic carcinogenesis in Apc1638 N/+ Mlh1+/- double mutant miceKan Yang
Strang Cancer Research Laboratory at The Rockefeller University, New York, NY, USA
Int J Cancer 116:495-9. 2005..This observation indicates that preexisting mutational events are not necessary for induction of colonic tumors by activated PPAR-gamma in vivo...
- Cox-2 expression, PGE(2) and cytokines production are inhibited by endogenously synthesized n-3 PUFAs in inflamed colon of fat-1 miceClaudia Gravaghi
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Nutr Biochem 22:360-5. 2011..The expression of fat-1 gene in the colon was associated with endogenous n-3 PUFAs production, decreased Cox-2 expression, increased PGE(2) and cytokine production...
- Mouse models of gastrointestinal tumorigenesis for dietary cancer prevention studiesSergio A Lamprecht
Strang Cancer Research Laboratory, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Nutr Rev 61:255-8. 2003..These preclinical mouse models have provided valuable information on the chemopreventive efficacy of specific nutrients greatly enhancing our understanding of the molecular mechanisms involved in gastrointestinal tumorigenesis...
- Inhibiting Survivin for Chemoprevention of Colon CancerSERGIO LAMPRECHT; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..