Matthew P Kronman
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Ambulatory visit rates and antibiotic prescribing for children with pneumonia, 1994-2007Matthew P Kronman
Abramson Research Center, Division of Infectious Diseases, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th Street and Civic Center Blvd, Room 1202F, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 127:411-8. 2011..Although no pediatric CAP treatment guidelines are available, current data support narrow-spectrum antibiotics as the first-line treatment for most patients with CAP...
- Adjunct corticosteroids in children hospitalized with community-acquired pneumoniaAnna K Weiss
Division of Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Room 1526, North Campus, 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 127:e255-63. 2011..To determine if systemic corticosteroid therapy is associated with improved outcomes for children hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)...
- Antibiotic exposure and IBD development among children: a population-based cohort studyMatthew P Kronman
Division of Infectious Diseases, Seattle Children s Hospital, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
Pediatrics 130:e794-803. 2012..To determine whether childhood antianaerobic antibiotic exposure is associated with the development of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Identifying targets for antimicrobial stewardship in children's hospitalsJeffrey S Gerber
Division of Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 34:1252-8. 2013..We aimed to develop a strategy for identifying high-impact targets for antimicrobial stewardship efforts...
- National hospitalization trends for pediatric pneumonia and associated complicationsGrace E Lee
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of General Padiatrics, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 126:204-13. 2010..To determine current rates of and trends in hospitalizations for community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) and CAP-associated complications among children...