Judith R Kelsen
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Recurrence rate of clostridium difficile infection in hospitalized pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseJudith R Kelsen
Division of Gastroenterology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:50-5. 2011..The secondary aim was to evaluate whether infection with CD resulted in a more severe disease course of IBD...
- Infliximab therapy in pediatric patients 7 years of age and youngerJudith R Kelsen
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 59:758-62. 2014..It has, however, not been studied in patients 7 years old and younger. Our aim was to characterize efficacy and safety of IFX therapy in this cohort...
- A novel enteral nutrition protocol for the treatment of pediatric Crohn's diseaseKernika Gupta
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 19:1374-8. 2013..This approach allows patients to consume remaining calories from a normal diet...
- Phase I trial of sargramostim in pediatric Crohn's diseaseJudith R Kelsen
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 16:1203-8. 2010..Improving granulocyte function may represent an effective therapy for Crohn's disease (CD). We performed a Phase I-2 trial of sargramostim (SRG) in children with CD...
- Duodenal hematoma following EGD: comparison with blunt abdominal trauma-induced duodenal hematomaBenjamin Sahn
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Department of Radiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia Drexel University College of Medicine Department of General Surgery, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 60:69-74. 2015..We aimed to describe DH incidence and investigate risk factors for DH development post-EGD and compare its features to those post-BAT...