Bryan T Karazsia
Affiliation: The College of Wooster
- Evidence-based assessment of childhood injuries and physical risk-taking behaviorsBryan T Karazsia
PhD, Department of Psychology, The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH 44691, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 38:829-45. 2013..To offer a critical evidence-based review and summary of assessment methods of childhood injuries and physical risk-taking behaviors...
- The mediating role of hyperactivity and inattention on sex differences in paediatric injury riskB T Karazsia
Department of Psychology, The College of Wooster, OH 44691, USA
Child Care Health Dev 38:358-65. 2012..Extensive research suggests that risk of injury is higher among young boys versus young girls. The present study examined a mediational model to identify mechanisms that may explain differences in injury risk...
- Graduate admissions in pediatric psychology: the importance of undergraduate trainingBryan T Karazsia
Department of Psychology, The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH 44691, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 37:127-35. 2012....
- Identification of families at risk for behavior problems in primary care settingsElissa M Lampe
Department of Psychology, Kent State University, Kent, OH, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 30:518-24. 2009....
- Regression models for count data: illustrations using longitudinal predictors of childhood injuryBryan T Karazsia
Department of Psychology, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 33:1076-84. 2008..To offer a practical demonstration of regression models recommended for count outcomes using longitudinal predictors of children's medically attended injuries...