Jeffrey A Jones
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Epidemiology of treatment-associated mucosal injury after treatment with newer regimens for lymphoma, breast, lung, or colorectal cancerJeffrey A Jones
Section of Health Services Research, Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
Support Care Cancer 14:505-15. 2006..Conclusions: Ongoing review of the clinical trial experience will remain important as newer, targeted agents enter standard clinical practice...
- In-hospital complications of autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for lymphoid malignancies: clinical and economic outcomes from the Nationwide Inpatient SampleJeffrey A Jones
Health Services Research Section, Department of Biostatistics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer 112:1096-105. 2008..Complications remain common, but population-based estimates of their frequency and relative contribution to cost are not available...
- Calcifying nanoparticles (nanobacteria): an additional potential factor for urolithiasis in space flight crewsJeffrey A Jones
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Lyndon B Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Urology 73:210.e11-3. 2009..This case report describes a calculus recovered after flight from an astronaut that, on morphologic and immunochemical analysis (including specific monoclonal antibody staining), demonstrated characteristics of calcifying nanoparticles...
- Musculoskeletal injuries and minor trauma in space: incidence and injury mechanisms in U.S. astronautsRichard A Scheuring
NASA Johnson Space Center, SD4, 2101 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058, USA
Aviat Space Environ Med 80:117-24. 2009..The purpose of our study was to catalog and analyze all in-flight musculoskeletal injuries occurring throughout the U.S. space program to date...
- Docetaxel and estramustine compared with mitoxantrone and prednisone for advanced refractory prostate cancerDaniel P Petrylak
Columbia University, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, New York, USA
N Engl J Med 351:1513-20. 2004..We compared docetaxel plus estramustine with mitoxantrone plus prednisone in men with metastatic, hormone-independent prostate cancer...
- Evaluation of prostate-specific antigen declines for surrogacy in patients treated on SWOG 99-16Daniel P Petrylak
Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 98:516-21. 2006..We evaluated PSA changes as potential surrogate markers for survival by using data from a clinical trial...
- Oncoplastic approach to early breast cancer in women with macromastiaJeffrey A Jones
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS, USA
Ann Plast Surg 58:34-8. 2007
- Breast cancer and spaceflight: risk and managementYael R Barr
Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, Division of Aerospace Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 0570, USA
Aviat Space Environ Med 78:A26-37. 2007..Employing such a strategy may provide a viable management approach in the case of a newly diagnosed breast mass inflight...