Affiliation: The Scripps Research Institute
- Phenotypic clustering of yeast mutants based on kinetochore microtubule dynamicsK Jaqaman
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Bioinformatics 23:1666-73. 2007..Our goal is to identify groups of kinetochore proteins with similar effects on MT dynamics, revealing pathways through which kinetochore proteins transform chemical and mechanical input signals into cues of MT regulation...
- Robust single-particle tracking in live-cell time-lapse sequencesKhuloud Jaqaman
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nat Methods 5:695-702. 2008..Both applications indicate the requirement for robust and complete tracking of dense particle fields to dissect the mechanisms of receptor organization at the level of the plasma membrane...
- S. cerevisiae chromosomes biorient via gradual resolution of syntely between S phase and anaphaseEugenio Marco
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 154:1127-39. 2013..Our results offer a revised view of mitotic progression in S. cerevisiae that augments the relevance of mechanistic information obtained in this powerful genetic system for mammalian mitosis. ..
- Comparative autoregressive moving average analysis of kinetochore microtubule dynamics in yeastKhuloud Jaqaman
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California
Biophys J 91:2312-25. 2006....
- plusTipTracker: Quantitative image analysis software for the measurement of microtubule dynamicsKathryn T Applegate
The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Struct Biol 176:168-84. 2011..To illustrate the enhanced performance of the new software we thus compare computer-assembled +TIP-marked trajectories to manually-traced MT trajectories from the same movie used in Matov et al. (2010)...
- Cargo and dynamin regulate clathrin-coated pit maturationDinah Loerke
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA
PLoS Biol 7:e57. 2009..From these data, we infer the existence of an endocytic restriction or checkpoint, responsive to cargo and regulated by dynamin...
- Linking data to models: data regressionKhuloud Jaqaman
Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 7:813-9. 2006....
- Yeast kinetochore microtubule dynamics analyzed by high-resolution three-dimensional microscopyJ F Dorn
Laboratory for Computational Cell Biology, Department of Cell Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Biophys J 89:2835-54. 2005..Based on these findings, we propose high-resolution light microscopy of centromere dynamics in G1 yeast cells as a sensitive assay for the regulation of single k-MT dynamics...
- New space warping method for the simulation of large-scale macromolecular conformational changesKhuloud Jaqaman
Department of Chemistry, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 47405, USA
J Comput Chem 23:484-91. 2002..It is shown that the transformation of [Ala16]+ in vacuo from linear to globular is captured efficiently using the space warping method...