Ian N Jacobs
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- The temporal course of adenovirus-mediated gene transfer in the rat larynxIan N Jacobs
Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children s Institute for Surgical Science, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 19104, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 126:281-9. 2002..Gene transfer using recombinant adenovirus may be an ideal method to mediate endogenous production of growth factors to inhibit fibrosis...
- Laryngeal electromyography in the management of vocal cord mobility problems in childrenIan N Jacobs
Divisions of Pediatric Otolaryngology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, U S A
Laryngoscope 112:1243-8. 2002....
- Special considerations in vascular anomalies: airway managementIan N Jacobs
Division of Otolaryngology, The Center for Pediatric Airway Disorders, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Clin Plast Surg 38:121-31. 2011..It is necessary to distinguish a vascular anomaly from other airway lesions such as a congenital cyst. This is accomplished with imaging and endoscopy...
- Evolving treatments in the management of laryngotracheal hemangiomas: will propranolol supplant steroids and surgery?Luv R Javia
Division of Otolaryngology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 75:1450-4. 2011..However, some lesions may be resistant to propranolol and require surgery or long-term steroids...
- Microdebrider resection of acquired subglottic cysts: case series and review of the literatureEvan R Ransom
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 73:1833-6. 2009..Previous studies have described microsurgical marsupialization and carbon dioxide laser ablation to treat SGC. In this report we describe our experience performing endoscopic resection of SGC with a laryngeal microdebrider...
- Adenovirus-mediated ex vivo gene transfer of human vascular endothelial growth factor in a rabbit laryngotracheal reconstruction modelDaniel S Samadi
Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 111:295-301. 2002..Ex vivo gene transfer to cartilage may be a promising gene therapy strategy to enhance revascularization--and, potentially, cartilage survival--under the proper conditions...
- Single- vs double-stage laryngotracheal reconstructionLee P Smith
Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Richard D Wood Center, First Floor, 34th and Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4399, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 136:60-5. 2010..To compare single-stage laryngotracheal reconstruction (ssLTR) and double-stage LTR (dsLTR)...