Anne Lenore Hague
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Eating disorders: screening in the dental officeAnne L Hague
Division of Dental Hygiene, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, 305 W 12th Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 141:675-8. 2010..The author presents techniques that the oral health care professional (OHCP) can use to screen at-risk patients for eating disorders during routine preventive care appointments...
- Web-based intervention for changing attitudes of obesity among current and future teachersAnne L Hague
Dental Hygiene, Section of Primary Care, The Ohio State University, 305 W 12th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43218, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 37:58-66. 2005..To evaluate attitude change among student teachers and schoolteachers when exposed to a Web-based educational module promoting size acceptance...
- Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of an automated flossing device: a randomized controlled trialAnne L Hague
The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Columbus, OH, USA
J Clin Dent 18:45-8. 2007..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of a newly developed automated flossing device (AF)...
- Efficacy of an automated flossing device in different regions of the mouthAnne L Hague
Dental Hygiene, Section of Primary Care, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43218, USA
J Periodontol 78:1529-37. 2007..The aim of the present study was to compare the effectiveness of an automated flosser to manual floss for anterior, premolar, and molar teeth using the plaque index (PI) and gingival (GI) index...
- Advanced caries in a patient with a history of bariatric surgeryAnne L Hague
Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, USA
J Dent Hyg 82:22. 2008..It was hypothesized that bariatric patients may be at an increased risk for caries due to the need for more frequent and prolonged meals throughout the day...
- Weighing in on weight screening in the dental office: practical approachesAnne Lenore Hague
Division of Dental Hygiene, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43218 2357, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 139:934-8. 2008..Being overweight and being obese are systemic and oral health risks, as well as global health problems. The authors present weight-screening strategies for adults that are simple, reliable, valid and realistic to use in the dental practice...
- Effect of pH on tooth discoloration from food colorant in vitroShereen S Azer
Division of Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry, The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, OH, USA
J Dent 38:e106-9. 2010..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of acidic, neutral and alkaline food colorant media (FCM) on tooth discoloration in vitro...