S Ryan Greysen
Affiliation: The George Washington University
- Teaching health policy to residents--three-year experience with a multi-specialty curriculumS Ryan Greysen
School of Medicine, George Washington University, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Gen Intern Med 24:1322-6. 2009..Most residents have limited education or exposure to health policy during residency...
- A survey of Sub-Saharan African medical schoolsCandice Chen
Department of Health Policy, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Hum Resour Health 10:4. 2012..abstract:..
- Online professionalism investigations by state medical boards: first, do no harmS Ryan Greysen
University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, USA
Ann Intern Med 158:124-30. 2013..Increased awareness of these specific behaviors may reduce investigations and improve online professionalism for physicians...
- Pediatric clerkship directors' social networking use and perceptions of online professionalismTerry Kind
Department of Medical Education, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
Acad Pediatr 12:142-8. 2012..Our objective was to understand pediatric medical educators' use of SNS and perspectives on professional boundaries and posted content...
- Medical schools in sub-Saharan AfricaFitzhugh Mullan
The George Washington University, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Lancet 377:1113-21. 2011..Ten recommendations provide guidance for efforts to strengthen medical education in sub-Saharan Africa...
- Medical education in sub-Saharan Africa: a literature reviewS Ryan Greysen
Division of Hospital Medicine, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Med Educ 45:973-86. 2011..This review synthesises research published in the traditional and 'grey' literature to promote a broader understanding of the history and current status of medical education in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)...
- To friend or not to friend? Social networking and faculty perceptions of online professionalismKatherine C Chretien
Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Medicine, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC, USA
Acad Med 86:1545-50. 2011..To assess faculty perceptions of professional boundaries and trainee-posted content on social networking sites (SNS)...