Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Human papillomavirus and diseases of the upper airway: head and neck cancer and respiratory papillomatosisMaura L Gillison
Viral Oncology, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbus, OH, USA
Vaccine 30:F34-54. 2012..This article forms part of a special supplement entitled "Comprehensive Control of HPV Infections and Related Diseases" Vaccine Volume 30, Supplement 5, 2012...
- Tobacco smoking and increased risk of death and progression for patients with p16-positive and p16-negative oropharyngeal cancerMaura L Gillison
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:2102-11. 2012..Tobacco smoking is associated with oropharynx cancer survival, but to what extent cancer progression or death increases with increasing tobacco exposure is unknown...
- Prevalence of oral HPV infection in the United States, 2009-2010Maura L Gillison
Viral Oncology, Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
JAMA 307:693-703. 2012..However, little is known about the epidemiology of oral HPV infection...
- Oropharyngeal cancer: a potential consequence of concomitant HPV and HIV infectionMaura L Gillison
Viral Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 21:439-44. 2009..The possible contribution of the HIV-epidemic to this increase is unclear...
- Oral HPV Infection in HIV-Infected Men and WomenMaura Gillison; Fiscal Year: 2007..This proposal has the potential to yield information important for future efforts at primary prevention and early detection of HPV-HNSCC. ..