Affiliation: The Methodist Hospital
- p16(INK4a) and ProEx C immunostains facilitate differential diagnosis of hyperchromatic crowded groups in liquid-based Papanicolaou tests with menstrual contaminationYimin Ge
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Acta Cytol 56:55-61. 2012..We studied the results of p16(INK4a) and ProEx C on cell blocks from Pap tests during menstruation in an attempt to facilitate the differentiation...
- Immunohistochemical characterization of subtypes of male breast carcinomaYimin Ge
Department of Pathology, The Methodist Hospital, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Breast Cancer Res 11:R28. 2009....
- Image-guided ThinPrep Papanicolaou tests and cotesting with high-risk human papillomavirus in women aged 30 years and older in a low-risk private practice populationYimin Ge
Department of Pathology, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 117:326-32. 2009..The objective of this study was to analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of combined screening with cytology and high-risk human papillomavirus (HR-HPV) testing in a low-risk population of women aged >or=30 years...
- Unexpected high prevalence of HPV 90 infection in an underserved population: is it really a low-risk genotype?Gabriela Quiroga-Garza
From the Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas Drs Quiroga Garza, Zhou, Mody, Schwartz, and Ge and the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York Drs Mody and Ge
Arch Pathol Lab Med 137:1569-73. 2013..Human papillomavirus 90 (HPV 90) is a rarely reported genotype worldwide, with few data available to characterize its prevalence, distribution, and disease association...
- Should LSIL-H be a distinct cytology category?: A study on the frequency and distribution of 40 human papillomavirus genotypes in 808 womenHaijun Zhou
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer Cytopathol 120:373-9. 2012..To the authors' knowledge, little is known regarding the human papillomavirus (HPV) status in patients with LSIL-H...
- Left atrial myxoma embolus to the renal artery: should a nephrectomy be advised?Shanda H Blackmon
Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 90:289-92. 2010..Excision of the tumor required cardiac autotransplantation and mitral valve replacement. Subsequent right nephrectomy revealed renal artery occlusion with pathologically viable myxoma tissue...
- Diagnostic utility of WT-1 cytoplasmic stain in variety of vascular lesionsSarah K Galfione
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, Houston Methodist Hospital, Weill Medical College of Cornell University Houston, TX, USA
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 7:2536-43. 2014..Recognizing the WT-1 cytoplasmic stain in a broad spectrum of benign and neoplastic tissues is critical in formulating appropriate immunohistochemical panels and avoiding misinterpretation of results. ..
- Interstitial cystitis: another IgG4-related inflammatory disease?Suzanne Crumley
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
Ann Diagn Pathol 17:403-7. 2013..We propose that a subset of patients with IC may have an IgG4-related disease, and further study including serum IgG4 measurement is required to better define this relationship. ..
- Diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasiaYimin Ge
Division of Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 0588, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 11:122-6. 2007....