Affiliation: The Methodist Hospital
- p16(INK4a) and ProEx C immunostains facilitate differential diagnosis of hyperchromatic crowded groups in liquid-based Papanicolaou tests with menstrual contaminationYimin Ge
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Acta Cytol 56:55-61. 2012..We studied the results of p16(INK4a) and ProEx C on cell blocks from Pap tests during menstruation in an attempt to facilitate the differentiation...
- Immunohistochemical characterization of subtypes of male breast carcinomaYimin Ge
Department of Pathology, The Methodist Hospital, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Breast Cancer Res 11:R28. 2009....
- Image-guided ThinPrep Papanicolaou tests and cotesting with high-risk human papillomavirus in women aged 30 years and older in a low-risk private practice populationYimin Ge
Department of Pathology, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 117:326-32. 2009..The objective of this study was to analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of combined screening with cytology and high-risk human papillomavirus (HR-HPV) testing in a low-risk population of women aged >or=30 years...
- Left atrial myxoma embolus to the renal artery: should a nephrectomy be advised?Shanda H Blackmon
Department of Surgery, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 90:289-92. 2010..Excision of the tumor required cardiac autotransplantation and mitral valve replacement. Subsequent right nephrectomy revealed renal artery occlusion with pathologically viable myxoma tissue...
- Should LSIL-H be a distinct cytology category?: A study on the frequency and distribution of 40 human papillomavirus genotypes in 808 womenHaijun Zhou
Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer Cytopathol 120:373-9. 2012..To the authors' knowledge, little is known regarding the human papillomavirus (HPV) status in patients with LSIL-H...
- Diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasiaYimin Ge
Division of Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 0588, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 11:122-6. 2007....