William P Gardner
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Computerized adaptive measurement of depression: a simulation studyWilliam Gardner
Pediatrics, Children s Research Institute and Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
BMC Psychiatry 4:13. 2004..We developed a computerized adaptive version of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI). We examined its efficiency and its usefulness in identifying Major Depressive Episodes (MDE) and in measuring depression severity...
- Primary care clinicians' use of standardized psychiatric diagnosesW Gardner
Department of Pediatrics and The Children s Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Ohio 43205, USA
Child Care Health Dev 30:401-12. 2004..This study investigated PCCs' use of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) criteria during office visits...
- Comparison of the PSC-17 and alternative mental health screens in an at-risk primary care sampleWilliam Gardner
Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice, Columbus Children s Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:611-8. 2007..To validate the 17-item version of the Pediatric Symptom Checklist (PSC-17) as a screen for common pediatric mental disorders in primary care...
- Management of pediatric mental disorders in primary care: where are we now and where are we going?Kelly J Kelleher
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 18:649-53. 2006..Our goal is to advance the integration of behavioral health services into primary care...
- Self-reported disciplinary practices among women in the child welfare system: association with domestic violence victimizationKelly J Kelleher
The Ohio State University, Department of Pediatrics, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Child Abuse Negl 32:811-8. 2008....
- Female conduct disorder: health status in young adulthoodKathleen A Pajer
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
J Adolesc Health 40:84.e1-7. 2007..This study was conducted to determine if negative young adult health outcomes in girls who previously had adolescent antisocial behavior could be explained by demographic factors and pre-existing health problems...
- Research Integrity in Pharmacologic Clinical TrialsWilliam Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- Authorship and Conflicts of Interest in Clinical TrailsWilliam Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST): Managing Medications for Patient SafetyWilliam Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will also compare PhaST and usual care on measures of patient and provider satisfaction, patient outcomes, and measures of the quality of medication management such as rates of patient medication non-adherence. ..