William P Gardner
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Computerized adaptive measurement of depression: a simulation studyWilliam Gardner
Pediatrics, Children s Research Institute and Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
BMC Psychiatry 4:13. 2004..We developed a computerized adaptive version of the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI). We examined its efficiency and its usefulness in identifying Major Depressive Episodes (MDE) and in measuring depression severity...
- Primary care clinicians' use of standardized psychiatric diagnosesW Gardner
Department of Pediatrics and The Children s Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Ohio 43205, USA
Child Care Health Dev 30:401-12. 2004..This study investigated PCCs' use of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) criteria during office visits...
- Comparison of the PSC-17 and alternative mental health screens in an at-risk primary care sampleWilliam Gardner
Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice, Columbus Children s Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:611-8. 2007..To validate the 17-item version of the Pediatric Symptom Checklist (PSC-17) as a screen for common pediatric mental disorders in primary care...
- Management of pediatric mental disorders in primary care: where are we now and where are we going?Kelly J Kelleher
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 18:649-53. 2006..Our goal is to advance the integration of behavioral health services into primary care...
- Self-reported disciplinary practices among women in the child welfare system: association with domestic violence victimizationKelly J Kelleher
The Ohio State University, Department of Pediatrics, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Child Abuse Negl 32:811-8. 2008....
- Female conduct disorder: health status in young adulthoodKathleen A Pajer
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
J Adolesc Health 40:84.e1-7. 2007..This study was conducted to determine if negative young adult health outcomes in girls who previously had adolescent antisocial behavior could be explained by demographic factors and pre-existing health problems...