A S Garden
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Jiang W, Mohamed A, Fuller C, Kim B, Tang C, Gunn G, et al. The role of elective nodal irradiation for esthesioneuroblastoma patients with clinically negative neck. Pract Radiat Oncol. 2016;6:241-7 pubmed publisher..The greatest benefit for ENI appeared to be among younger patients who presented with Kadish C disease. Further studies are needed to confirm these findings. ..
- Wilke C, Zaid M, Chung C, Fuller C, Mohamed A, Skinner H, et al. Design and fabrication of a 3D-printed oral stent for head and neck radiotherapy from routine diagnostic imaging. 3D Print Med. 2017;3:12 pubmed publisher..Our proposed method may help to greatly expand access to these beneficial devices for patients undergoing radiation treatment at centers without access to dental and oral/maxillofacial specialists. ..
- Garden A. Organ preservation for carcinoma of the larynx and hypopharynx. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2001;15:243-60, v pubmed..Both retrospective experiences and randomized trials evaluating differing therapies in an effort to achieve voice preservation are reported and analyzed...
- Garden A, Forster K, Wong P, Morrison W, Schechter N, Ang K. Results of radiotherapy for T2N0 glottic carcinoma: does the "2" stand for twice-daily treatment?. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003;55:322-8 pubmed..This retrospective study updated the results of RT for patients treated at our center. The primary focus of this study was whether a policy of using hyperfractionated RT for these patients resulted in a therapeutic gain...
- Garden A, Dong L, Morrison W, Stugis E, Glisson B, Frank S, et al. Patterns of disease recurrence following treatment of oropharyngeal cancer with intensity modulated radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013;85:941-7 pubmed publisher..Locoregional recurrence was uncommon, and most often occurred in the high dose volumes. Parotid sparing was accomplished in nearly all patients without compromising tumor coverage. ..
- Quinlan Davidson S, Mohamed A, Myers J, Gunn G, Johnson F, Skinner H, et al. Outcomes of oral cavity cancer patients treated with surgery followed by postoperative intensity modulated radiation therapy. Oral Oncol. 2017;72:90-97 pubmed publisher..006) and >1.5cm depth of invasion (p=0.003) were independent predictors of poorer survival. Disease outcomes were consistent with historical data and did not appear compromised by the use of IMRT. ..
- Mohamed A, Wong A, Fuller C, Kamal M, Gunn G, Phan J, et al. Patterns of locoregional failure following post-operative intensity-modulated radiotherapy to oral cavity cancer: quantitative spatial and dosimetric analysis using a deformable image registration workflow. Radiat Oncol. 2017;12:129 pubmed publisher..Peripheral high dose misses were uncommon reflecting adequate delineation and dose delivery. Future strategies are needed to reduce types C and E failures. ..