Affiliation: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Location: Houston, USA
- Virtual colonoscopy: Utility, impact and overviewDhakshina Ganeshan
Dhakshina Ganeshan, Khaled M Elsayes, David Vining, Department of Radiology, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, United States
World J Radiol 5:61-7. 2013..Recent advances and the current role of CT colonoscopy in colorectal cancer screening are also discussed...
- Diaphragmatic hernia after esophagectomy for esophageal malignancyDhakshina Moorthy Ganeshan
Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
J Thorac Imaging 28:308-14. 2013..The objective of our study was to determine the incidence and clinical presentation of this condition and to describe the prospective recognition of this finding in radiologic reports...
- Current update on cytogenetics, taxonomy, diagnosis, and management of adrenocortical carcinoma: what radiologists should knowDhakshina Ganeshan
Body Imaging Section, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Unit 1476, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 4009, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:1283-93. 2012..Recent advances in the molecular cytogenetics of this tumor and its impact on diagnosis, prognosis, and development of newer targeted therapy will be discussed in this article...
- Portal vein embolization: cross-sectional imaging of normal features and complicationsDhakshina Moorthy Ganeshan
Department of Body Imaging, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:1275-82. 2012..The purpose of this article is to describe the role of cross-sectional imaging before portal vein embolization, the normal imaging findings after the procedure, and the imaging findings of postprocedural complications...
- Extrahepatic biliary cancer: New staging classificationDhakshinamoorthy Ganeshan
Dhakshinamoorthy Ganeshan, Janio Szklaruk, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, United States
World J Radiol 4:345-52. 2012..The image interpretation must include all relevant imaging information for optimum staging. Detailed recommendations on the items required on the radiology report will be presented...
- Complications of oncologic therapy in the abdomen and pelvis: a reviewDhakshina Moorthy Ganeshan
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1400 Pressler Street, Unit 1473, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Abdom Imaging 38:1-21. 2013..The aim of this article is to discuss and illustrate the wide spectrum of chemotherapy and radiotherapy induced complications in the abdomen and pelvis...
- Imaging of complications of oncological therapy in the gastrointestinal systemChitra Viswanathan
Division of Diagnostic Imaging, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard Unit 1473, PO Box, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer Imaging 12:163-72. 2012..The purpose of this article is to describe the imaging of complications resulting from oncologic treatment in the gastrointestinal system...
- Solid pseudo-papillary tumors of the pancreas: current updateDhakshina Moorthy Ganeshan
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Body Imaging Section, Unit 1473, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX, 77030 4009, USA
Abdom Imaging 38:1373-82. 2013..They have characteristic imaging features, which vary according to size. This article provides a current update on the molecular biology, histopathology, clinico-radiological features, and management of these tumors. ..