Brian C Focht
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Resistance exercise interventions during and following cancer treatment: a systematic reviewBrian C Focht
Exercise and Behavioral Medicine Laboratory, Kinesiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Support Oncol 11:45-60. 2013....
- Improving maintenance of physical activity in older, knee osteoarthritis patients trial-pilot (IMPACT-P): design and methodsBrian C Focht
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 33:976-82. 2012....
- Brief walks in outdoor and laboratory environments: effects on affective responses, enjoyment, and intentions to walk for exerciseBrian C Focht
Section of Health and Exercise Sciences, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Res Q Exerc Sport 80:611-20. 2009..These findings suggest that the environment influences the affective responses to brief walks and show that affective states experienced during walking are related to theoretical determinants of physical activity...
- Alterations in pain perception after resistance exercise performed in the morning and eveningBrian C Focht
Division of Health Behavior and Health Promotion and Section of Exercise and Health Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Strength Cond Res 23:891-7. 2009..It is concluded that acute RE results in alterations in the perception of experimentally induced pressure pain and that this hypoalgesic response is not influenced by the time of day that RE is performed...
- Affective and self-efficacy responses to acute aerobic exercise in sedentary older and younger adultsBrian C Focht
Division of Health Behavior and Health Promotion, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Aging Phys Act 15:123-38. 2007..The relationship between these acute responses and physical activity behavior across the life span warrants future inquiry...
- Exercise, self-efficacy, and mobility performance in overweight and obese older adults with knee osteoarthritisBrian C Focht
Ohio State University, Columbus, 43210, USA
Arthritis Rheum 53:659-65. 2005....