C E Finley
Affiliation: The Cooper Institute
- Cardiorespiratory fitness, macronutrient intake, and the metabolic syndrome: the Aerobics Center Longitudinal StudyCarrie E Finley
Center for Data Management, The Cooper Institute, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 106:673-9. 2006..This study examines the cross-sectional associations between cardiorespiratory fitness and the metabolic syndrome with adjustment for macronutrient intake from 3-day dietary records...
- Retention rates and weight loss in a commercial weight loss programC E Finley
The Cooper Institute, Center for Epidemiologic Research, Dallas, TX, USA
Int J Obes (Lond) 31:292-8. 2007..To evaluate and describe retention rates and weight loss in clients participating in a commercial weight loss program...
- Glycemic index, glycemic load, and prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in the cooper center longitudinal studyCarrie E Finley
The Cooper Institute, Dallas, TX, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 110:1820-9. 2010....
- Relative associations of fitness and fatness to fibrinogen, white blood cell count, uric acid and metabolic syndromeT S Church
The Cooper Institute, Dallas, Texas, USA
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 26:805-13. 2002..To examine the relation between fitness and fibrinogen, white blood cell count, uric acid and metabolic syndrome across levels of adiposity in apparently healthy, nonsmoking men...
- Attitudes toward obese individuals among exercise science studentsHeather O Chambliss
Centers for Integrated Health Research, The Cooper Institute, Dallas, TX 75230, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 36:468-74. 2004..The purpose of this research was to evaluate attitudes toward obese individuals and to identify personal characteristics associated with antifat bias among students majoring in exercise science...