Affiliation: The Procter and Gamble Company
- A safety assessment of coumarin taking into account species-specificity of toxicokineticsS P Felter
The Procter and Gamble Company, Miami Valley Innovation Center, 11810 E Miami River Road, Cincinnati, OH 45252, USA
Food Chem Toxicol 44:462-75. 2006....
- Refining the threshold of toxicological concern (TTC) for risk prioritization of trace chemicals in foodSusan Felter
Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 45253, USA
Food Chem Toxicol 47:2236-45. 2009..Whereas the existing TTC exposure limits assume a lifetime of exposure, human exposure to unintended chemicals in food is often only for a limited time. Recommendations are made to refine the approach for less-than-lifetime exposures...
- Case studies to test: A framework for using structural, reactivity, metabolic and physicochemical similarity to evaluate the suitability of analogs for SAR-based toxicological assessmentsKaren Blackburn
Central Product Safety Department, The Procter and Gamble Company, Miami Valley Innovation Center, 11810 E Miami River Road, Cincinnati, OH 45040, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 60:120-35. 2011..Future work will be targeted towards expanding read across capabilities. Two examples of a broader category approach are also shown...
- An exposure-based risk assessment approach to confirm the safety of hydrogen peroxide for use in home tooth bleachingC Mahony
The Procter and Gamble Co, Rusham Park Technical Centre, Egham, Surrey, UK
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 44:75-82. 2006....
- Understanding fragrance allergy using an exposure-based risk assessment approachG F Gerberick
The Procter and Gamble Co, Miami Valley Laboratories, Cincinnati, OH 45253-8707, USA
Contact Dermatitis 45:333-40. 2001....