Harry L Evans
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Atypical lipomatous tumor, its variants, and its combined forms: a study of 61 cases, with a minimum follow-up of 10 yearsHarry L Evans
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1-14. 2007..Metastasis (7 cases) occurred only when the initial specimen or a recurrence demonstrated dedifferentiated liposarcoma...
- Low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma: a clinicopathologic study of 33 cases with long-term follow-upHarry L Evans
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 35:1450-62. 2011..The 4 patients whose neoplasms measured <3.5 cm were all tumor free at last follow-up...
- Multinucleated giant cells in plantar fibromatosisHarry L Evans
Division of Pathology, Department of Lymphoma, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, U S A
Am J Surg Pathol 26:244-8. 2002..Judging from the available data, recurrence did not appear to be related to any specific clinical or pathologic feature...
- Multiple squamous cell carcinomas of the skin after therapy with sorafenib combined with tipifarnibDavid S Hong
Phase I Program, Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, Unit 455, Division of Cancer Medicine, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Arch Dermatol 144:779-82. 2008....
- Prognostic factors for patients with localized soft-tissue sarcoma treated with conservation surgery and radiation therapy: an analysis of 225 patientsGunar K Zagars
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 97:2530-43. 2003..Prognostic factors for local recurrence, metastatic recurrence, lymph node recurrence, disease free survival, and disease specific survival are different, and optimal treatment strategies need to take this complexity into account...
- FUS rearrangements are rare in 'pure' sclerosing epithelioid fibrosarcomaWei Lien Wang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Mod Pathol 25:846-53. 2012....
- Vascular tumors of bone: A study of 17 cases other than ordinary hemangioma, with an evaluation of the relationship of hemangioendothelioma of bone to epithelioid hemangioma, epithelioid hemangioendothelioma, and high-grade angiosarcomaHarry L Evans
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, 77030, USA
Hum Pathol 34:680-9. 2003..Two of the high-grade angiosarcomas were unicentric, and the third was regionally multicentric, with a popliteal artery-soft tissue component as well. All 3 of these patients died with metastases in various sites...
- Intraparenchymal nevus cell aggregates in lymph nodes: a possible diagnostic pitfall with malignant melanoma and carcinomaDavid A Biddle
Department of Pathology, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, 77030, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 27:673-81. 2003....