A C Duhaime
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Tonsillar pain mimicking glossopharyngeal neuralgia as a complication of vagus nerve stimulation: case reportA C Duhaime
Division of Neurosurgery, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Epilepsia 41:903-5. 2000..Direct stimulation of the vagus nerve may result in vagoglossopharyngeal neuralgia, which, in this case, was amenable to stimulus modification...
- Maturation-dependent response of the piglet brain to scaled cortical impactA C Duhaime
Department of Neurosurgery, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 19104, USA
J Neurosurg 93:455-62. 2000....
- Age-related differences in acute physiologic response to focal traumatic brain injury in pigletsS R Durham
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Neurosurg 33:76-82. 2000..The goal of the present study was to determine whether age-related differences in the acute physiologic response to scaled cortical impact injury contribute to differences in vulnerability to traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Dystrophic neuritic processes in epileptic cortexA R Judkins
Division of Pathology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Department of Pathology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Epilepsy Res 70:49-58. 2006..Our data indicate that a dystrophic neuritic background is a common and relatively specific neuropathologic finding in cortical dysplasia...
- Extrarenal nephroblastic proliferation in spinal dysraphism. A report of 4 casesJ M Abrahams
Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Pathology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Pediatr Neurosurg 31:40-4. 1999..The previous literature on sacrococcygeal nephrogenic tissue is reviewed, and the impact of these findings on the histogenesis of extrarenal sacrococcygeal Wilm's tumor is discussed...
- Differential expression of glutamate and GABA-A receptor subunit mRNA in cortical dysplasiaP B Crino
Department of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Neurology 56:906-13. 2001....
- Role of MAP kinase pathways in primitive neuroectodermal tumorsC Damodar Reddy
Division of Neuro Oncology, Joseph Stokes Research Institute, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Anticancer Res 21:2733-8. 2001..The PI-3 kinase-activated phosphorylation of Akt was also higher in primary tumors. These results suggest that activation of the Raf-1/ERK module of the MAP kinase pathway play an important role in PNETs...