Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- X-ray magnetic resonance fusion to internal markers and utility in congenital heart disease catheterizationYoav Dori
Department of Cardiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 4:415-24. 2011..We report on a new internal-marker XMRF method that we have developed and describe how we used XMRF during cardiac catheterization in congenital heart disease...
- An ovine model of pulmonary insufficiency and right ventricular outflow tract dilatationJ Daniel Robb
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Heart Valve Dis 21:247-52. 2012..The study aim was to establish an ovine model of dilated RVOT and PI, and to quantify the degree of PI and right ventricular remodeling over an eight-week period, using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Acute effects of embolizing systemic-to-pulmonary arterial collaterals on blood flow in patients with superior cavopulmonary connections: a pilot studyYoav Dori
Department of Radiology, Division of Cardiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Interv 6:101-6. 2013..We sought to assess the acute efficacy of SPC embolization on blood flow as quantified by phase contrast magnetic resonance imaging and hypothesized that embolization acutely decreases SPC flow and increases systemic blood flow (Q(S))...
- Percutaneous transvenous Melody valve-in-ring procedure for mitral valve replacementTakashi Shuto
Gorman Cardiovascular Research Group, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 58:2475-80. 2011..The purpose of this study was to demonstrate the feasibility of percutaneous transvenous mitral valve-in-ring (VIR) implantation using the Melody valve in an ovine model...
- Systemic-to-pulmonary collateral flow, as measured by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging, is associated with acute post-Fontan clinical outcomesAndrew C Glatz
The Division of Cardiology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 5:218-25. 2012..We sought to evaluate the association between SPC flow and acute post-Fontan clinical outcomes using a novel method of quantifying SPC flow by cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) imaging...
- Melody valve implantation into the branch pulmonary arteries for treatment of pulmonary insufficiency in an ovine model of right ventricular outflow tract dysfunction following tetralogy of Fallot repairJ Daniel Robb
Gorman Cardiovascular Research Group, Department of Surgery, Division of Cardiology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th and Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Interv 4:80-7. 2011..We hypothesized that insertion of Melody valves into the proximal right and left branch pulmonary arteries (PAs) would reduce pulmonary regurgitation fraction (PRF) in an ovine model of pulmonary insufficiency and dilated RVOT...