Anthony A Donato
Affiliation: The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- A blueprint for implementation of a structured portfolio in an internal medicine residencyAnthony A Donato
Department of Internal Medicine, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Acad Med 87:185-91. 2012..Their blueprint for implementing a portfolio is informed by their five-year experience with a portfolio rollout in one internal medicine residency, from 2006 to 2011...
- Clinical outcomes in patients with suspected acute pulmonary embolism and negative helical computed tomographic results in whom anticoagulation was withheldAnthony A Donato
Department of Internal Medicine, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, PA 19611, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:2033-8. 2003..If undetected distal emboli are significant, we reasoned that venous thromboembolic events should occur more often in patients with negative helical CT results who were not receiving anticoagulation...
- Efficacy of multiple influenza vaccine delivery systems in a single facilityAnthony A Donato
Department of Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania State University Hershey School of Medicine, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 28:219-21. 2007..Vaccination rates were 3% for a physician reminder system, 21% for a manual standing order program, and 43% for a manual standing order program with a provider education program...
- Evaluation of a novel assessment form for observing medical residents: a randomised, controlled trialAnthony A Donato
Department of Internal Medicine, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
Med Educ 42:1234-42. 2008..Teaching faculty cannot reliably distinguish between satisfactory and unsatisfactory resident performances and give non-specific feedback...
- Clinical outcomes in patients with isolated subsegmental pulmonary emboli diagnosed by multidetector CT pulmonary angiographyAnthony A Donato
Jefferson Medical College, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, PA, USA
Thromb Res 126:e266-70. 2010..The objective of this study was to determine the 3-month clinical outcomes of a cohort of patients diagnosed with isolated subsegmental pulmonary emboli...
- Thrombolysis in acute pulmonary thromboembolismPriyanka A Vyas
Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, PA 19611, USA
South Med J 105:560-70. 2012....
- Predictive accuracy of ST depression during rapid atrial fibrillation on the presence of obstructive coronary artery diseaseRajesh Pradhan
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Am J Emerg Med 30:1042-7. 2012....
- The overhead pageAnthony A Donato
Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, PA, USA
Acad Med 81:316. 2006