Basak E Dogan
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- MRI-guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy performed at 3 T with a 9-gauge needle: preliminary experienceBasak E Dogan
Departments of Radiology and Breast Imaging, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Unit 1350, Houston, TX 77030, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:W651-3. 2012..The purpose of this study was to test the feasibility of 3-T vacuum-assisted large-bore core biopsy of lesions detected with MRI of the breast...
- Imaging of triple-negative breast cancerB E Dogan
Department of Radiology, Breast Imaging, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Ann Oncol 23:vi23-9. 2012....
- Multimodality imaging of triple receptor-negative tumors with mammography, ultrasound, and MRIBasak E Dogan
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Unit 1350, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 194:1160-6. 2010....
- T1-weighted 3D dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI of the breast using a dual-echo Dixon technique at 3 TBasak E Dogan
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Section of Breast Imaging, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:842-51. 2011..To evaluate a single-pass fast spoiled gradient echo (FSPGR) two-point Dixon sequence and a gradient echo sequence with spectral fat suppression in their performance at 3 T for fat suppressed contrast-enhanced bilateral breast imaging...
- Outcome analysis of 9-gauge MRI-guided vacuum-assisted core needle breast biopsiesGaiane M Rauch
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Unit 1473, Houston, TX 77030, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:292-9. 2012....
- Comparing performance of the CADstream and the DynaCAD breast MRI CAD systems : CADstream vs. DynaCAD in breast MRIJoann Pan
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Rice University, P O Box 1892, MS 140, Houston, TX, 77251 1892, USA
J Digit Imaging 26:971-6. 2013..We conclude that both CS and DC perform similarly in aiding detection of breast cancer on MRI. MRI CAD selection will likely be based on other factors, such as user interface and image quality preferences, including MC and VR...
- Imaging features of micropapillary DCIS: correlation with clinical and histopathological findingsYien Sien Lee
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030 4009, USA
Acad Radiol 18:797-803. 2011..The aim of this study was to describe the mammographic, sonographic, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings of micropapillary ductal carcinoma in situ...
- Breast conservation in the setting of contemporary multimodality treatment provides excellent outcomes for patients with occult primary breast cancerNatasha M Rueth
Department of Surgical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Unit 1484, Houston, TX, 77030, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 22:90-5. 2015..To evaluate recurrence and survival for patients with occult (T0N+) breast cancer who underwent contemporary treatment, assessing outcomes for breast conservation and mastectomy...
- Comparison of slot scanning digital mammography system with full-field digital mammography systemChao Jen Lai
Department of Imaging Physics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030 4009, USA
Med Phys 35:2339-46. 2008..With the anthropomorphic breast phantom (tissue structure background), the SSDM system performed better than the FFDM system at 0.87 mGy but worse at 1.74 mGy. However, the differences were not found to be statistically significant...