Affiliation: The University of Texas
- The H2BK123RgumentJohn A Latham
Program in Genes and Development, Center for Cancer Epigenetics, and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030
J Cell Biol 186:313-5. 2009..J. Cell Biol. doi:10.1083/jcb.200812088) but ultimately reconfirmed in a study in this issue (Nakanishi et al., 2009. J. Cell Biol. doi:10.1083/jcb.200906005)...
- Hyperexpansion of GAA repeats affects post-initiation steps of FXN transcription in Friedreich's ataxiaEunah Kim
The Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Science Park, Smithville, Texas 78957, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 39:8366-77. 2011....
- The lasting influence of LSD1 in the bloodSharon Y R Dent
is Chair of the Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas, United States
elife 2:e00963. 2013..An enzyme called LSD1 that controls the development of blood cells by manipulating gene expression in progenitor cells could be a therapeutic target for leukemia. ..
- Epigenetic regulation of ARHI in breast and ovarian cancer cellsYinhua Yu
Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 983:268-77. 2003..Reactivation of both the silenced paternal and imprinted maternal alleles can be achieved by demethylation and inhibition of histone deacetylation...
- Ubp8 and SAGA regulate Snf1 AMP kinase activityMarenda A Wilson
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Center forCancer Epigenetics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Box 1000, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:3126-35. 2011..Overall, our data indicate that SAGA modulates the posttranslational modifications of Snf1 in order to fine-tune gene expression levels...
- Reactivation of the silenced and imprinted alleles of ARHI is associated with increased histone H3 acetylation and decreased histone H3 lysine 9 methylationSatoshi Fujii
Department of Experimental Therapeutics, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Hum Mol Genet 12:1791-800. 2003....
- HDAC6 modulates cell motility by altering the acetylation level of cortactinXiaohong Zhang
Molecular Oncology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Mol Cell 27:197-213. 2007....
- ORGANIZATION OF CHROMATIN BY GLOBAL REGULATORS IN YEASTSharon Dent; Fiscal Year: 2008..Our studies of Tup1-Ssn6 in yeast will further our understanding of corepressor functions in general and will provide new insights to the functions of TLE/groucho and TBL family members both in normal cells and in disease states. ..