Daniel P Delaney
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- The physical characteristics of young males with varicoceleDaniel P Delaney
Division of Urology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
BJU Int 94:624-6. 2004..To determine if there is an association with habitus in young males with varicocele, as adolescent boys with varicoceles appear to be mostly taller and leaner than age-matched controls...
- Urethral strictures incident to bicycle motocross racingDaniel P Delaney
Division of Urology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Urology 65:798. 2005..We address current demographics and the general presentation and course of treatment to aid both the pediatric urologist and the general practitioner in prompt and proper diagnosis...
- Partial bladder outlet obstruction selectively abolishes protein kinase C induced contraction of rabbit detrusor smooth muscleMichaela C Stanton
Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, Drexel University College of Medicine, 245 North 15th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
J Urol 176:2716-21. 2006..Loss of this pathway may contribute to the loss of normal voiding behavior and the resultant decompensated state...
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) with transmission of a ring(Y) chromosome and ovotesticular disorder of sex development in offspringNancy B Spinner
Division of Human Genetics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Am J Med Genet A 146:1828-31. 2008..This report underscores the need to obtain chromosome analysis in couples with infertility who undergo assisted reproduction...
- Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome associated with 47,XXY genotypeDaniel P Delaney
Division of Urology, Children's Hospital of Philadelhia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Urol 171:852-3. 2004
- The value of imaging at the time of symptomatic presentationDaniel P Delaney
Division of Urology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 21:102-3. 2005
- Activation of the calcineurin pathway is associated with detrusor decompensation: a potential therapeutic targetMichele R Clement
Division of Urology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th and Civic Center Boulevards, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Urol 176:1225-9. 2006..The expression of myosin heavy chain AB isoforms is regulated in part by the calcineurin pathway...
- Gene expression alterations in cryptorchid males using spermatozoal microarray analysisMichael T Nguyen
Division of Urology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 34th Street and Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Fertil Steril 92:182-7. 2009..To identify differential spermatozoal gene expression patterns using microarray between controls and patients with cryptorchidism...