Janet de Moor
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- The role of socioeconomic status in adjustment after ductal carcinoma in situJanet S de Moor
The Ohio State University College of Public Health, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Cancer 116:1218-25. 2010..This study also explored whether social support explained the association between SES and distress and whether social support buffered the impact of low SES on distress...
- Expressive writing as a presurgical stress management intervention for breast cancer patientsJanet S de Moor
Division of Health Behavior and Health Promotion, The Ohio State University College of Public Health, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
J Soc Integr Oncol 6:59-66. 2008..EW was not broadly effective as a stress management intervention for women with breast cancer. These data do not support the use of EW as a presurgical mind-body complementary medicine program for this population...
- Smoking prevention and cessation interventions for cancer survivorsJanet S de Moor
Division of Health Behaviour and Health Promotion, The Ohio State University College of Public Health, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Semin Oncol Nurs 24:180-92. 2008..To provide a systematic review of smoking prevention and cessation interventions that have been conducted with cancer survivors...
- Disseminating a smoking cessation intervention to childhood and young adult cancer survivors: baseline characteristics and study design of the partnership for health-2 studyJanet S de Moor
Division of Health Behavior and Health Promotion, The Ohio State University College of Public Health, Columbus, OH, USA
BMC Cancer 11:165. 2011..Partnership for Health-2 (PFH-2) is a web-based version of Partnership for Health, an evidence-based smoking cessation intervention for childhood cancer survivors. This paper describes the PFH-2 intervention and baseline data collection...
- Cancer Survivors' Employment Patterns and Consequent Economic and Health OutcomesJanet de Moor; Fiscal Year: 2007..Health insurance coverage may also be associated with health care utilization and overall health status. The proposed project will address these issues. ..