Gustavo de la Roza
Affiliation: The Methodist Hospital
- p63 expression in giant cell-containing lesions of bone and soft tissueGustavo de la Roza
Department of Pathology, Upstate University Hospital, Syracuse, New York, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 135:776-9. 2011....
- Occult prostate cancer effects the results of case-control studies due to verification biasTaro Iguchi
Department of Urology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Anticancer Res 28:3007-10. 2008..Verification bias exists when the experimental group has verified PCA, while the control group is presumed to be cancer free, but this is not histologically verified...
- Saturation biopsies on autopsied prostates for detecting and characterizing prostate cancerNicolas B Delongchamps
Department of Urology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
BJU Int 103:49-54. 2009....
- Orthopaedic-radiology-pathology conference: Forearm mass in a 15-year-old girlBabak R Khamsi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Upstate Medical University, 550 Harrison Street, Syracuse, NY 13202, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 463:229-36. 2007
- Pathological characteristics of prostate cancer in elderly menNicolas B Delongchamps
Department of Urology, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 31210, USA
J Urol 182:927-30. 2009..We determined how prostate cancer pathological characteristics differ in men older vs younger than 70 years...
- Autopsy evaluation of a prostate cancer case treated with brachytherapyAnna Shapiro
Department of Radiation Oncology, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Anticancer Res 28:3909-12. 2008..It is crucial that this uncertainty is kept in mind in making further management decisions in patients who have undergone radiation therapy and follow-up biopsy of the prostate gland...
- Soft tissue osteochondroma: case report and immunohistochemistry for parathyroid hormone-related proteinJ Robyn Ratcliff
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Upstate Medical University, State University of New York at Syracuse, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 10:222-9. 2006..No prior reports have examined soft tissue osteochondroma for expression of parathyroid hormone related protein, an established cartilage tumor proliferative mitogen...
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors presenting as a prostatic massGustavo de la Roza
Department of Pathology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York, USA
Can J Urol 16:4502-6. 2009....
- Newly described translocation (18;19)(q23;q13.2) in abdominal wall soft-tissue tumor resembling Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumorGina F Riccardi
Department of Orthopedics, Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 201:1-5. 2010..We describe the first example of a soft-tissue sarcoma morphologically and immunohistochemically similar to Ewing sarcoma, but with a novel t(18;19)(q23;q13.2)...
- Association of prostate cancer and manganese superoxide dismutase AA genotype influenced by presence of occult cancer in control groupTaro Iguchi
Department of Urology, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Urology 72:238-41; discussion 241-2. 2008..To investigate whether the inclusion of occult cancer in the control group can influence the association of prostate cancer and the polymorphism of manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD)...
- Little-finger mass in a 29-year-old manAsghar Naqvi
Department of Pathology, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:1343-4. 2005