D E Cohn
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Wallbillich J, Forde B, Havrilesky L, Cohn D. A personalized paradigm in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer - A cost utility analysis of genomic-based versus cytotoxic therapy. Gynecol Oncol. 2016;142:144-149 pubmed publisher..However, reducing the cost of targeted therapy (independently, or in combination with reducing the cost of the genomic test) provides opportunities for improved value in cancer care. ..
- Cohn D, Backes F, Wallbillich J, Bixel K, Crafton S, Neff R, et al. Recurrent low grade serous ovarian cancer in a 20 year old woman: A case from the Ohio State University College of Medicine. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;144:451-455 pubmed publisher..The differential diagnosis, pathology, epidemiology, treatment options are discussed. Focus on the molecular pathways of LGSC and the implications of the diagnosis on fertility are highlighted. ..
- Mai P, Piedmonte M, Han P, Moser R, Walker J, Rodriguez G, et al. Factors associated with deciding between risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy and ovarian cancer screening among high-risk women enrolled in GOG-0199: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;145:122-129 pubmed publisher
- Garcia Soto A, Java J, Nieves Neira W, Pearson J, Cohn D, Lele S, et al. Does time interval between surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration in advanced ovarian cancer carry a prognostic impact? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study ancillary study. Gynecol Oncol. 2016;143:484-489 pubmed publisher..However, this was not found when only data from GOG 172 or GOG 114 were analyzed separately. Hence, the relationship between IP chemotherapy initiation and time from surgery needs to be studied further. ..
- Dilley S, Havrilesky L, Bakkum Gamez J, Cohn D, Michael Straughn J, Caughey A, et al. Cost-effectiveness of opportunistic salpingectomy for ovarian cancer prevention. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;146:373-379 pubmed publisher..In our model, salpingectomy was cost-effective with both procedures, but the advantage greater at time of hysterectomy. ..
- Cohn D, Sill M, Walker J, O Malley D, Nagel C, Rutledge T, et al. Randomized phase IIB evaluation of weekly paclitaxel versus weekly paclitaxel with oncolytic reovirus (Reolysin®) in recurrent ovarian, tubal, or peritoneal cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;146:477-483 pubmed publisher..The addition of reovirus to weekly paclitaxel in the treatment of women with recurrent or persistent ovarian, tubal or peritoneal cancer did not sufficiently reduce the hazard of progression or death to warrant further investigation. ..