C J Cohen
Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Multiple regions within the coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor cytoplasmic domain are required for basolateral sortingC J Cohen
Division of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
J Biol Chem 276:25392-8. 2001..The results suggest that multiple regions within the CAR cytoplasmic domain contain information that is necessary for basolateral targeting...
- The coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor is a transmembrane component of the tight junctionC J Cohen
Division of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:15191-6. 2001..These results indicate that CAR is a component of the tight junction and of the functional barrier to paracellular solute movement. Sequestration of CAR in tight junctions may limit virus infection across epithelial surfaces...
- Chimpanzee adenovirus CV-68 adapted as a gene delivery vector interacts with the coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptorChristopher J Cohen
The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases, Abramson 1202, 3516 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Gen Virol 83:151-5. 2002..These results indicate that gene delivery by C68 occurs by a CAR-dependent mechanism...
- A zebrafish coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor homologue interacts with coxsackie B virus and adenovirusJenniElizabeth Petrella
Division of Immunologic and Infectious Diseases, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3615 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Virol 76:10503-6. 2002..In contrast, CAR residues contacting the south edge of the canyon are not conserved, suggesting that receptor interaction with the viral "puff region" is not essential for attachment...
- Novel, chimpanzee serotype 68-based adenoviral vaccine carrier for induction of antibodies to a transgene productZhiquan Xiang
The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Virol 76:2667-75. 2002..This novel vaccine carrier thus offers a distinct advantage over adenoviral vaccines based on common human serotypes...
- Expression of the coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptorChristopher Cohen; Fiscal Year: 2002..The experiments outlined below will define CAR's function in virus infection of epithelial cells, and its contribution to the formation and structure of the epithelial tight junction. ..