Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Novel roles of reactive oxygen species in the pathogenesis of acute myeloid leukemiaFuling Zhou
Department of Systems Biology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Leukoc Biol 94:423-9. 2013..In this review, we summarize the recent findings that support a role for ROS in the pathogenesis of AML and outline innovative approaches in the implementation of redox therapies for myeloid malignancies. ..
- Curcumin analogue T83 exhibits potent antitumor activity and induces radiosensitivity through inactivation of Jab1 in nasopharyngeal carcinomaYunbao Pan
Department of Pathophysiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510080, People s Republic of China
BMC Cancer 13:323. 2013..In this study, we explored the antitumor effect of a curcumin analogue T83 in NPC, and found T83 exhibits antitumor activity and induces radiosensitivity through inactivation of Jab1 in NPC...
- JAB1/CSN5: a new player in cell cycle control and cancerTerry J Shackleford
Department of Systems Biology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cell Div 5:26. 2010..Further, we also discuss the regulation of Jab1/CSN5 in cancers and its potential as a therapeutic target...
- Stat3 and CCAAT/enhancer binding protein beta (C/EBP-beta) regulate Jab1/CSN5 expression in mammary carcinoma cellsTerry J Shackleford
Department of Systems Biology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, 77030, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R65. 2011..The mechanism of Jab1 gene expression and its deregulation in cancer cells remains to be identified. We therefore investigated the transcriptional regulatory mechanisms of Jab1 expression in human breast carcinoma cells...
- Targeting JAB1 Oncogenic Function in Breast CancerFRANCOIS CLARET; Fiscal Year: 2007..Upstream targets regulating JAB1 expression may be identified for use in future therapeutic paradigms. ..
- Validation of new biomarker for human cancersFRANCOIS CLARET; Fiscal Year: 2006..Development of new prognosis/diagnostic markers for breast cancer and lymphoma would be invaluable. ..
- Molecular Mode of Action of JAB-1 in Cell ProliferationFRANCOIS CLARET; Fiscal Year: 2006..Using JAB1 to re-establish a G1 checkpoint in tumor cells to block proliferation could represent a powerful therapeutic tool. ..
- Targeting JAB1 Oncogenic Function in Breast CancerFrancois X Claret; Fiscal Year: 2010..Upstream targets regulating JAB1 expression may be identified for use in future therapeutic paradigms. ..