M S Carey
Affiliation: The University of Texas
- RPPAML/RIMS: a metadata format and an information management system for reverse phase protein arraysRomesh Stanislaus
Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:555. 2008..Up to 100 different proteins may be assessed using immunoperoxidase or immunoflorescence techniques in order to determine relative amounts of protein expression in the samples of interest...
- The prognostic effects of performance status and quality of life scores on progression-free survival and overall survival in advanced ovarian cancerM S Carey
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Gynecol Oncol 108:100-5. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the prognostic significance of PS and quality of life (QoL) assessment on progression-free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS) in patients with advanced ovarian cancer...
- Is adjuvant therapy necessary for stage IA and IB uterine papillary serous carcinoma and clear cell carcinoma after surgical staging?J S Kwon
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77230 1439, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 18:820-4. 2008..Further prospective evaluation of different adjuvant therapy practices is required for early-stage UPSC and CCC, which may be useful in the design of future clinical trials...
- Surgery as sole treatment for serous borderline tumors of the ovary with noninvasive implantsF Lackman
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Gynecol Oncol 90:407-12. 2003..CONCLUSIONS: Carefully staged patients with advanced serous borderline tumors of the ovary and noninvasive implants have a good prognosis without adjuvant therapy...
- Progress of clinical oncology guidelines development using the Practice Guidelines Development Cycle: the role of practitioner feedbackG P Browman
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Oncol 16:1226-31. 1998....
- Patterns of practice and outcomes in intermediate- and high-risk stage I and II endometrial cancer: a population-based studyJ S Kwon
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Int J Gynecol Cancer 17:433-40. 2007..In this population-based study, there were variable patterns of practice for intermediate- and high-risk stage I and II endometrial cancer. Surgical staging and APRT did not affect OS...